Are you ambitious and looking for a new opportunity in an international company, operating worldwide? Then we are interested in you to join our Rotterdam team!
The service Engineer will have the responsibility for servicing, maintaining, repairing and commissioning on starting - and working air compressor systems on board of vessels and power plants in combination with Support of the After Sales Spare parts from the office. The Service Technicians’ work will be carried out mainly in central Europe, and if requested worldwide.
- Service oriented and be the first line Sperre face towards the Customer on board of vessels and power plants
- Responsible for the service - and maintenance jobs assigned to you from start to end
- Well planned and good preparation before you travel to a new job and closing the job high quality with a satisfied customer
- Offer the best possible solution for the job to Customer and Sperre
- Understanding the Sperre starting - and working air systems both mechanical and electrical
- Support the After Sales process from a Customer order to delivery
- Supportive duties to keep the warehouse up to date
- Establish and maintain good contact with Customer and the Sperre organisation
- Deliver high Customer satisfaction and always look for new business opportunities
Competencies and Experiences
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (MBO+) or equivalent experience.
- Technical and commercial mind-set
- High performance- and action oriented with high work capacity
- Good communication and technical skills in building relationship and customer service/follow-up.
- Structured, efficient and with a high level of responsibility and independency.
- A hands-on mentality, flexible and practical approach
- Good results from previous projects and roles is a pre
- Experience from working across geography and culture
- Good communication skills in Dutch and English both spoken and written
Information and application
For further information about the vacancy, please contact: Jaap van Nie, General Manager Sperre Rotterdam, mobile +31(0)651098438
Email for applications: email@example.com
Sperre Air Power develops and manufactures compressors for the shipping, offshore and land based/power plant industry segments. Through more than 80 years in the business the company has developed a strong brand, which is characterized by quality, customer focus, service and delivery precision. The company has a global market share of more than 20%, with Asia as the largest market. Sperre has a long-term growth strategy with clear and ambitious goals.
The organization focuses on competence development, digitalization and efficient operations to meet customer requirements and needs.
Sperre Air Power Head Quarter is in Ellingsøy, Norway with modern production facilities and administration.
The Group has approx. 120 employees in 5 companies located in Norway, Singapore, China, Korea and The Netherlands.